PLEASE READ IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN TIME FOR PRINT / CD/ ? or IF YOU WANT TO BE ON MY MODEL CONTACT LIST FOR TF* OPPORTUNITIES
The best way to contact me is through email or ModelMayhem at www.modelmayhem.com/675060 ON RARE OCCASIONS I WILL DO TF* WORK BUT ONLY WITH SERIOUSLY COMMITTED PROFESSIONALS AND EXCEPTIONAL TALENT, BUT IT DOESN'T HURT TO ASK. My time is very precious to me and my family. On those occasions I do tf*, models in my contact list or chosen replies to casting calls who then promptly provide contact info (email and phone) are contacted for shoots. The others get lost in my inbox. In addition, I do not confirm any bookings unless we talk prior to a shoot via phone or face to face. I encourage meeting at my studio prior to shoots so that my extensive model wardrobe may be sampled preshoot to save time or help prepare for better results. If you are contacting me for a shoot please message me the following:
- Measurements, height, weight, age, dress, shoe, and cup sizes if not on MM
- Your current look if diffferent from MM portfolio
- Risqueness comfort level? (e.g. clothed, swimsuit, lingerie, sheer, implied, topless bodypaint, topless, nude?)
- Shoot interests or just anything (glam, commercial, editorial, bodypainting, fine art, fitness, any particular style or idea). A list on MM showing images you would like to do in your own way would be great too.
- Locations or things you have, have access too, or can do that would lend to a shoot (wardrobe, accessories, props, special skills/talents, hobbies, locations, etc.). My studio is very well equipped and I have many props and wardrobe, but any help or fresh locations are always appreciated. My wardrobe is mainly size 2-4 with bra 34b-c but I have some items in other sizes.
- Best days and times for shoots (e.g. weekday evenings, weekends, etc.)
Models must sign a release and show their drivers license or other acceptable ID. My best time for shoots are weekday evenings and weekends, but there are exceptions. A refundable / redeemable deposit may be required for shoots with a MUA or other artists.
For TF* services I normally give a DVD of all unedited photos not deleted and usually at least 1 full professional edit per portfolio worthy look . Images are licensed to you for personal or portfolio use but not for sale unless other arrangements are made